Imagine a Sangha where…
- We gather weekly in large numbers and are all actively willing to take our practice deeper
- We can eat and relax together, outside regular class times
- We’re able to engage and retain higher numbers of new people, with whom you can enjoy sharing your experience to help them and deepen your own understanding
- Our course structure better enables the transition for newer people to attend Sangha evenings
- Everyone feels more connected and more valued in our Sangha
- Everyone really wants to be here (you included!), as it’s so alive, vibrant & inspiring
- Numbers of men and women Mitras and Order Members are growing as a sign of increased engagement and our ever-deepening and growing Sangha
- We’re creating an environment more conducive for insight to flower amongst us
We can create this together!
To build a community on the basis of generosity, we need to treble our monthly gifts – that’s an extra £2,000 every month – or £35 from everyone who comes to the Centre.
Be part of this exciting project: Give Now!
£100 a month isn’t too much, £5 isn’t too little!
Listen to Jvalamalini exploring why Sangha matters and our next steps in Bristol, here:
Sorry about the sound! Part 2 is also available as a (slightly better) audio version here Free Buddhist Audio