Ratnasambhava & positive emotion
(Theme period 21 march to 2 July)
Thursday 21 June, 11.00 am -12.30 pm. Summer solstice outdoor ritual at noon in Ashton Court. Silent walk and gathering of offerings for a ritual and mantra chanting in the realm of beauty, followed by optional picnic (bring vegan food to share) or café if raining. Bring a positive emotion reading or poem if you wish. Organised by Trish. Led by Karunavapi. Meet at 11am outside the Stable café by Ashton Court mansion (there is a fee paying car park £1.20 and cycle lock up bars there). If you want a lift from the buddhist centre, contact Trish on 07751214501.
Amitabha and receptivity
(Theme period 3 July to 24 September)
- Friday 13 to Sunday 15 July weekend retreat in Devon (all gender) led by Karunavapi
- Sunday 9 September 10-5 retreat day Bristol Buddhist Centre led by Karunavapi.
- Sunday 23 September 6.45-7.45pm Autumnal equinox outdoor ritual at sunset (7.06pm). Meet at Sand Bay car park on south side of Sand Bay. Led by Padmadrishti. Organiser tbc. Fire mandala ritual with fire! Facing the west to watch the sunset over the water.
Amoghasiddhi and spiritual release
(Theme period 25 September to 12 November)
- Saturday 27 Oct 7.30-10pm outdoor ritual led by Karunavapi. Meet 7.30pm at Manor Road car park at Abbots Leigh. Night walk through the forest to a pool. Lanterns provided!
- Friday 9 to Sun 11 Nov weekend retreat in Devon (all gender) led by Karunavapi & Taranita.
Vairocana and spiritual rejuvenation
(Theme period 13 November to 31 December)
- Fri 7 to Sun 9 Dec weekend retreat for Bristol and Buddhafield mitras in Devon led by Karunavapi, Suryadaya & Dharmamrta.
- Friday 21 December 8.30-11pm celebrating on winter solstice (10.23pm) led by Karunavapi at the Buddhist centre. Renewal ritual by the fire with chai and chanting.